Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ahhh, the inaugural post!

It is strange that I've started a blog. Strange mostly because I'm not a blog gal. I don't read peoples' blogs ... they've never really appealled to me. But suddenly, realizing that my good intentions to journal or scrapbook our homeschooling journey has never materialized, and that I'm much more inclined to sit in front of a monitor for a half-hour than write in a book ... I realized that this was the only logical thing to do. So now it's sounding fun!

Of course, it doesn't mean I know what I'm doing. Oh well.

So, "We're Fines Thanks" is my little online journal, mostly about our homeschooling adventures (and misadventures), but also sometimes in regular life stuff - so that we ourselves can look back & reminisce, but also so that others can share in our ups & downs.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Nice to see you here. I'll have to use Rainer's account, since you don't let nicknames post...